Multiple address the same client - dhpcd.conf

I need to add two ip address for the same linux client in my network. I use
debian lenny and dhcpd3.

Looking for help, I read the following text at the dhcpd.conf manual.

#man dhcpd.conf

"If it is desirable to be able to boot a DHCP or BOOTP client on more than one
subnet with fixed addresses, more than one address may be specified in the fixed-
address declaration, or more than one host statement may be specified matching
the same client. "

So, I wrote my host declaration as showed above:

host marcus {
option host-name "marcushost";
hardware ethernet  xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;
option routers;
option domain-name-servers,;
option netbios-name-servers;

 and I got following error message

"/etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf line 1525: Only one fixed address declaration per host."

I didnt understand that.

And If I make two host declarations, my client just get ip address on the first
declaration, not both it.

So, can somebody help?

Why is it evil? --> http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml