Re: Instability in Iceweasel

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:17:30 -0500 (EST), Celejar wrote:

> Probably this:

> The solution, if that's your problem, is to downgrade libcairo2, as
> mentioned there.

(Sigh.)  I really wish they would break one browser at a time.
I used to use Epiphany all the time.  But a few months ago, they did
something to it that broke it's ability to download files.  So I
switched to iceweasel until Epiphany got fixed.  That was months ago.
And Epiphany *still* isn't fixed.  Not in Squeeze anyway.
And now they've broken iceweasel too.  I'm running out of working
browsers!