Re: Installing TTF Unicode fonts in Debian

Hey,

I have used this guide before to install fonts: http://www.wikihow.com/Install-True-Type-Fonts-on-Ubuntu

It says Ubuntu but it works fine for debian (done it on lenny and squeeze)

Regards,

Angus.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:24:24 -0600, Timothy Legg wrote:

(...)

> Would it suffice to just copy the TTF file into any directory that
> already has a TTF file stored in it (there's about 20 of them on my
> machine) or are there additional steps that need to be taken?

I'd say yes.

I have putted (copy/paste) all *.ttf fonts under "/usr/share/local/fonts"
so they get not mixed with the system ones.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón