Re: Why doesn't iceweasel work with iceape

In trying to configure iceweasel to do the same (iceweasel defaults to
opening evolution, which I understand to be much the same as microsoft
outlook), I open the iceweasel Edit -> Preferences -> Applications ->
mailto option, and it displays the options "Use Gmail", Use Yahoo!
Mail", "Always ask", and "Use other", which does not give access to
iceape mail composer.

Hi,
I just try than on Squeeze and it works, but trick is that when you browse "Use other" choose iceape (/usr/bin/iceape).

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic