RE: Upgrade to Lenny?

From: motamedi24@hotmail.com
To: celejar@gmail.com; debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: Upgrade to Lenny?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 05:23:32 +0000

Thank you very much you kind guys . At now , I have the tshark installed on my Lenny . But I want to analyze my previously captured 'output.pcap' file , by the following :
#tshark output.pcap
Previously , when I was on my Sarge , I modified my /etc/fstab to be eble to copy files from cdrom :
/dev/cdrm /mnt/cdrm iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
And I always had the ability to deal with my cdrom . But on my new Lenny , it cannot get through and it returned as :
'wrong fs type, bad options, bad superblocks on /dev/hdc'
Can you please let me know how to modify it ?

Sorry . I found my mistake . It was '/media/cdrom' . Sorry for posting the previous message . But you guys told me that for analyzing by wireshark , I need to issue as the following :
#wireshark output.pcap
But as I have installed just the Base System installation on my Lenny (becuase of lack of sufficient Internet bandwidth for downloading) it is returning as :
'cannot open display'
Can you please let me know how can I make use of wireshark to analyze my output.pcap file just in command line prompt ?