Re: how to convince that debian is one the three major choices for a stable server environment?

On 22/02/2010 23:09, Jan Hlodan wrote:
>>> Depending on what you want to use the servers for,
> I prefer Solaris 10 to FreeBSD for servers. I think, Solaris is more
> powerful, stable and better supported than FreeBSD.

I've never used Solaris though I've wanted to give it a try for some
time (time is the killer, as always) but I think I remember reading that
Solaris security wasn't as good as Free/Open BSD, specifically with SUID
bit's, Fedora being slightly better and Debian better still. But this
was a while ago and things change quickly in this world.