Re: Correct binary for Intel Core i5

Stan --

It sounds like, if the Realtek drivers are not present on the Debian distribution, I have at least two options:  going to the Realtek site and downloading their linux 64 bit drivers, or compiling my own kernel from source on kernel.org.  Does that sound about right?

As far as video cards are concerned, I have a (probably) ignorant question: how do I put the integrated northbridge video support to use on these motherboards, since they do not appear to have any video output spigots on them?

Thanks for all your help with my project!
-PT