Re: bridge + ip-forwarding

Hi

Thanks for the time to respond, I thought I had given all the
information need.

My question is about bridge interfaces and weather packets coming in one
interface and going out the other interface, are actually affected by
iptables.

So why is it that I am seeing packets in the filter/forward table.

Alex

--
You are here:
		***