From: Alex Samad [mailto:alex@samad.com.au]
Sent: February 18, 2010 4:07 PM
To: Debian Users
Subject: bridge + ip-forwarding

Hi

I am a bit confused, I have a bridged interface with 2 active interfaces
eth0 and eth1. and ip forwarding off

I have turned off ip forwarding.  I though brctl created a ethernet
bridge - same broadcast domain between the interface. but I noticed a
lot of firewall blocks in my iptables forward chain, in=br0 out=br0.

This normal ?