Re: HW Raid

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 01:27:41PM +0000, Glyn Astill wrote:
> --- On Wed, 17/2/10, Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au> wrote:
> > Hi

[snip]

> We're using Adaptec 5805's here, not sure on the situation now, but I had to run the storman client through alien to get it installed on debian - but it all runs as expected. With the adaptec tools it's easy to monitor via command line or via the adaptec storage manager software.

http://linux.adaptec.com/ seems to suggest they have been doing some
work on supporting .deb's.

Thats good to hear

--
"You know, when I was one time campaigning in Chicago, a reporter said, 'Would you ever have a deficit?' I said, 'I can't imagine it, but there would be one if we had a war, or a national emergency, or a recession.' Never did I dream we'd get the trifecta."

	- George W. Bush
06/14/2002
Houston, TX