Re: what laptop to buy - suggestion for Debian project developers

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 09:15:47AM -0800, Mark wrote:
> >On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> wrote:

[snip]

> > >Apart from HP's apparent new hostility toward Linux, I had approached two
> > local computer shops regarding desktops that have quad core CPU's and 8GB
> > RAM, that they have advertised.

?  I have a hp mini ( I am typing this on it), worked with debian out of
the box - apart from the 3g card - not a hp problem. I have a 8530 works
with out a problem, 8510 again not a problem ?

--
"My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire."

	- George W. Bush
02/24/2001
radio address