Re: Undeletable files on UDF formatted HD

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 4:27:51 am Jason Heeris wrote:
> I'd go so far as to say that it's so undocumented as to be almost
> completely unusable, but wading through the source gives me a hint as
> to why it won't work — I *suspect* that it requires a partitioned
> block device.

IIRC not so long ago someone on the list was also having trouble with a
removable harddrive and one person claimed that having the filesystem sitting
directly on top of the block device (i.e. not partitioned) was causing
flakiness somewhere along the line. Try partitioning your drive and then
putting the UDF filesystem on top of that.

MM