Wireless networking stopped working

Hi All,

I am running sid on a laptop computer and I had wireless networking working. I run tasksel afterwards and a number of things went wrong including wireless networking. I managed to fix things like printing with cups but wireless networking still does not work. I keep getting "wrong password" error message even though the correct WPA2 password is supplied. I use wicd for managing networks. Wired networking still works.

What could be the file to edit to get this fixed. Wicd is able to scan for networks in the vicinity but cannot connect to any, even unsecured ones.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Ogya