Installation problem on HP DL360 G6 server

Hi,

I've  tried to install a Debian Lenny on HP DL360 G6 server.
I have a RAID 5 smart array configured.
I use auto install with preseed. My partition are created through LVMs.

The first time I install Debian, everything is ok.
But when I try to install again over the existing installation with the same preseed configuration, I have an error message : "Volume group name already in use" with a continue/go back. If I choose continue, I have another error message "No root filesystem found".

Anyone else has had this error ? Is there a solution for that problem ?

Thanks.