Re: vmlinuz-2.6.32-trunk-686

On 12/02/10 12:41, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 01:01:57AM +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
>> Ummm you seem to have missed:
>> PS: anyone responding, please copy me in as i am not subscribed to the list.
>> ccing Sam Varghese with this message.
>
> Apologies and thank you, Chris.

You're both very generous, but I wouldn't have thought an apology is necessary.

My understanding of the accepted protocol has always been: You ask on the list; you get a reply on the list. How much effort is it to subscribe, or to go to the archives?

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |