Re: Fwd: Scanners

My HP All-in-One scans fine using HPLIP.  If you buy a new one from
the store, you may have to download the latest HPLIP version to
support it.  The HPLIP website has a nice wizard that shows you if the
distro version is new enough or if you need the download.

Don't get the units that have wireless but not Ethernet as you *may*
need a Windows or Mac computer to do the first time wireless setup
(this feature for Linux I believe still getting the bugs worked out).