Re: Synchronize two computers

Rodolfo Medina wrote:
Hi to all Debian users.

I just bought the Acer One netbook, on which Lenny seems to work fine.  What I
need now is:

1) connect it to my old Hyundai laptop so to share data between the two;

2) periodically save, e.g. to the Hyundai the changes I made in my home
   directory in the Acer and viceversa.  I wish that only the files that really
   changed were copied, so to save useless time.

Can anybody provide suggestions about both issues?  I've never connected two
machines together.

Thanks indeed for any help
Rodolfo

I'd keep it simple : ssh + rsync.