Updating off-line computer

Hi all:

I recently arranged a Debian Lenny MySQL-Server at my job and is working amazingly fine; non-graphics, only command line and performed the installation at home while connected to Internet from CD 1.

The office kind of depends of this server full time and network settings have been tuned according to the internal company policy, so I’d like to avoid taking it home for updates thus having to reconfigure networking (not an expert).

There are no Internet connections of any kind and I’d like to keep the O.S. up to date. I also tried to install samba but the packages couldn’t off course be retrieved.

¿Could somebody please tell me what methods are available to keep the machine updated. (importing the updates from another internet PC os so)?

Is there a list of newer packages into machines connected to Internet where I can see them?

Thanks a los in advance for your help.
Regards