Re: Failover of gateways

Hi, Randall.

On Thursday, 14 January 2010 17:58:36 +0100,
randall wrote:

>>> i believe heartbeat is what you are looking for
>>> http://www.linux-ha.org/

>> Mmm... but, according to I know, Heartbeat is for implementing HA
>> between two physical servers. To which I talked about with GW1 and
>> GW2 is to two Internet providers.

> excuse me, in that case i completely misunderstood you.
> but it might still apply ;)

Don't worry. It seems that Michal understood the same :-)

> so if i understand correct you have 1 machine and GW1 and GW2 are both
> reachable via the same network interface?
> or are both gateways on a separate network interface?

In the same machine there are two network interfaces where each of them
corresponds to different gateway.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37