Failover of gateways

Hi all!

I'm trying to configure Debian GNU/Linux with two alternative gateways.
That is to say, that initially the traffic is by GW1 and if it is down
then it goes by GW2. If GW2 is again up, then it becomes to use GW1.

Somebody was able to implement some configuration of this type and could
help me with it or indicate some reference to me?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37