Re: Which virtualization is the best for Debian?

*Sorry for the top post but this has only to do with the subject*

I think you should read these posts started with "obsd as domU". Someone
started talking about using OpenBSD with virtulisation and some people
had some interesting answers. I don't agree with everything said here, I
use VMware ESXi servers very well and backup/restore is a breeze,
especially with a change or upgrade you are nervous about (take a
snapshot, do it, if it breaks revert to snapshot. Can be up and running
again in a few minutes) but some people had some very good points.

Take what you wish from these posts, but the OpenBSD devs are very good
and make some good points even if I don't agree with all of them