Re: Grub 2

On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 13:24 +0000, James Allsopp wrote:
> I looked for that install but it seemed to take me back to the penny
> install site,  i'll look again,  Jim

Look for the 'netinst' iso at

I've used that method several times to install Testing; though as the
installer is built daily, it may on occasion be broken.

I also note that the "Changes for Squeeze in Debian Installer"¹ says
"setting up RAID, LVM and crypto is simplified", which you may
appreciate. (I've no personal experience of this though.)

Cheers
--
Tixy

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/01/msg00002.html