Hi,

When I install (or uninstall) a package, it seems to install OK,
however I get the error:

dpkg: error processing linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 (--configure):

This seems to be a known bug associated with this kernel, but I have
not seen a consistent approach to resolving it (the detailed
information given by apt wants me to reinstall grub, but it is already
installed, and I would prefer not to mess with grub, dual boot WinXP
Pro and Lenny).

Here are the details:

Removing xcircuit ...
Processing triggers for menu ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Setting up linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 (2.6.26-19lenny2) ...
Running depmod.
Running mkinitramfs-kpkg.
ot updating initrd symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
(2.6.26-19 was configured last, according to dpkg) N
Not updating image symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
(2.6.26-19 was configured last, according to dpkg)
Running postinst hook script update-grub.
Searching for GRUB installation directory ...
No GRUB directory found.
To create a template run 'mkdir /boot/grub' first.
To install grub, install it manually or try the 'grub-install' command.
### Warning, grub-install is used to change your MBR. ###

User postinst hook script [update-grub] exited with value 1
dpkg: error processing linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 (--configure):

Thanks!
Carlos