Re: Postgresql wont restart. Can I clear shared memmory segments without rebooting?

On 09:36 Tue 05 Jan     , Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> These commands should help:
> ipcmk (1)	- create various ipc resources
> ipcrm (1)	- remove a message queue, semaphore set or shared memory id
> ipcs (1)	- provide information on ipc facilities
> They are from the util-linux package.

Dear Stephen,

Your help and that of Stan Hoeppner were amazing! I was able to look it all up in google
once I used your ipcs and ipcrm in my search. The best sites included
which gave lots of hits that gave information on why postgresql wasnt starting again and
how to proceed.

You guys are amazing!!!
Thanks again!