Re: Roman Gelfand has invited you to open a Google mail account

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Aioanei Rares <debian.dev.list@gmail.com> wrote:
Arthur Machlas wrote:
 Guys, have you heard about this? It's called hotmail. You want to write a letter to your friends? Just click compose, write, send. Need to send a recipe to a friend? Look at this: It's got attachments. You just click upload, ok, send. Wham, bam, hotmail spam. It's so easy, your mother could do it. Speaking of your mother, have you written her lately? You don't want to write her, she's making you cry, she's making me cry. Watch this - out of office reply. No more letters from mom. It's that easy. And if you sign up now, and I'm talking in the next twenty minutes, because we can't do this all day you know, we'll not only give the inbox, email address and spam filter, we're also gonna give you the ability to search your mail and save drafts. So what'dya waiting for? Sign up now. www.hotmail.com <http://www.hotmail.com/>
 Arthur.

1. Your post is sent from gmail. More than obvious. If it's so hot, why don't you use it?
2. Am I the only one thinking that this is blatant trolling?
3. It's not a thread about which mail service provider is better (see 2.), which is a matter of personal taste, it's a thread about whether the mail from the OP was spam from Google or not.

You're quite sharp. Almost as sharp as my slapchop.

Eleventy internet dollars says the top-poster sent it by accident. Call off the hounds.