Re: Roman Gelfand has invited you to open a Google mail account

Roman Gelfand put forth on 1/5/2010 9:55 AM:
> I never sent this.  Outrageous.  This is real garbage.  Did this ever
> happen to anyone before?

This is the first I've seen of it.  I just copied the spam-l list.  I'm pretty
shocked that Google would start spamming like this.

It may be a new full on campaign they've started, or they may just be testing
the waters to judge the level of outrage before starting a full on campaign of
this crap.  Expect this to be Slash dotted by the end of the day, tomorrow at
the latest.  This is total crap, and should be beneath a company of Google's
stature.

--
Stan