Re: Roman Gelfand has invited you to open a Google mail account

> It may be a new full on campaign they've started, or they may just be testing
> the waters to judge the level of outrage before starting a full on campaign of
> this crap.

And it could also just be a bug in somebody's new UI code, or a
misclick somewhere.  I'd wait at least a little bit before breaking
out the torches and pitchforks.

Roman, you might want to see if anybody else on your contacts list has
received a message like this.  Or is it possible you might've clicked
the 'invite" button by mistake, maybe tabbed to the wrong button/link
or something?