- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: GRUB2?
- From: Tom H <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 00:46:31 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20091231121714.GA26156@wolff.to>
- References: <4B3A3AD4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20091229131452.744872ba@zooty> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091229141739.5956316c@zooty> <email@example.com> <20091229175113.296d1588@zooty> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091231121714.GA26156@wolff.to>
>> The upstart directory of 9.10 is /etc/init (whereas it was
>> /etc/event.d in 9.04 as it is in Fedora).
> Note this has changed in rawhide and no auto conversion is done. So if you
> have custom upstart scripts they will break.
Thanks for the info. it is a relief; I was worried that I was going to
have to remember yet another difference between RH-based and