Re: Erratum - Re: Removing the indent-string quote marker '>' in emails.

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 07:02:08PM EST, Lisi wrote:
> On Sunday 03 January 2010 23:49:12 Lisi wrote:
> > propriatorial
>
> Erratum: proprietorial :-(
>
> I am a lousy typist - but I cannot work out how my finger hits "a" when I aim
> for "e".  It happens, however, quite often. :-(

Whichever way you spell it, I don't think there is such a word..??

I quite understand what you mean though.. and spent the last couple of
hours in frustration, trying to find the right word for this, convinced
I had it at the tip of my tongue.. I thought for a minute that 'seminal'
was the word but I don't think it is.

CJ