Re: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x6 frozen

Merciadri Luca put forth on 1/3/2010 2:50 AM:

> Yes, but I am using 2.6.26, and still having the problem. It is
> possible that the problem was never solved. An old problem does not
> necessarily implicates a solved problem, does it?

The problem you are having is not the same problem covered in that bugtrack.
Yours is similar, but not the same.  You may not even have a software bug in
your kernel.  It could just as likely be a flaw in the BIOS implementation of
your PC.  You haven't collected enough data to identify the cause of the
problem.  Until you know a particular piece of code has a flaw that is causing a
problem, you can't really file a bug report against that code, can you?

--
Stan