Re: DNS round robin with NFS

On Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 05:32:01PM -0500, Mag Gam wrote:
I have 3 NFS servers which are serving the same exact data - ISO images.

I have close to 50 clients who access this data so I manually mount up
1/3 clients to serverA, 1/3 clients to serverB, and the remainder to

I was wondering if I can place the 3 NFS server in a pool and have all
the clients access the pool.

Use udp, will help re establish connections quickly. Why not look into LVS thats a good loadbalancing tool.

Brent Clark