From: Mag Gam [mailto:magawake@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 1/1/2010 5:32 PM
To: debian-user
Subject: DNS round robin with NFS

I have 3 NFS servers which are serving the same exact data - ISO images.

I have close to 50 clients who access this data so I manually mount up
1/3 clients to serverA, 1/3 clients to serverB, and the remainder to
serverC.

I was wondering if I can place the 3 NFS server in a pool and have all
the clients access the pool.

Any thoughts?
TIA