Re: Migrating to Grub2 deletes kernel automagic updates and other settings

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 10:55:29PM EST, John Hasler wrote:
> Stefan Monnier writes:

> > As much as I hate Apple, they got some of the boot loader right.
>
> Easy with total control of the hardware.

Spoilsport ;-)

Wouldn't it be nice if you powered the PC and were immediately presented
with a nice high resolution screen with all your kernels and possibly an
option to access BIOS settings via cute icons that you could click on..
just kidding..

CJ