Re: how to silence speaker during reboot/halt

Title: Re: how to silence speaker during reboot/halt

Could it be that the sound card beeps when booting (at the BIOS
level of booting)?

(My motherboard's sound chip generates a low sound then.)

Daniel
--
(Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft Exchange.) [F]