Re: New to Debian

Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 09:29:57AM -0700, debian@toursbymexico.com wrote:
>> 4) Is it possible to install LILO instead of GRUB? I know it is better and
>> advanced, but I like LILO... would it be safe to install it without
>> breaking some kind of dependence?
>
> I believe so, but I don't know the methods/problems. Someone
> else/Google should be able to help you with this.

IIRC, the installer for lenny has an option to install lilo instead of
grub (expert mode).

--
Johannes

Three nations have not officially adopted the International System
of Units as their primary or sole system of measurement: Burma,
Liberia, and the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si_units