Re: setting a preferred debian repository?

In <[🔎] 68b1e2610912020216p698bcb0x2f771de504dded8d@mail.gmail.com>, Liviu
Andronic wrote:
>How can I instruct Synaptic to honour
>the priorities defined in /etc/apt/preferences?

I don't use synaptic.

It's documentation may point you to a different file with the same or similar
syntax.  Even in that case, I suggest filing a bug against synaptic and
waiting for it to be addressed.  The standard tools in the "apt" package use
this file, as does aptitude -- I see no reason it can't be shared with
synaptic as well.  It's even possible there may be a configuration option to
have it use /etc/apt/preferences.