Re: MTA

Steve Kemp wrote:
  Its a religious argument and one that gets repeated every
 six months or so.  Pick one, either the default or the one
 that your most knowledgeable local person prefers.

I'm comfortable with sendmail, qmail and postfix, work for a company with a couple of thousand installs of each.

  At the end of the day all are capable of doing the same
 thing.  Its like asking which is the best fruit: apple or
 orange?

I know which one I consider the best. That wasn't my question. I'm curious about server market share.