Re: PS: KDE, openoffice bug

CCing the list, please keep all Debian-related discussions onlist. Thanks.

> Years ago, I had a similar issue with Thunderbird; I couldn't get firefox to
> open links in emails opened or read in the Thunderbird program. In THAT
> case, there was some specific setting inside Thunderbird that allowed me to
> fix the program. Openoffice, though, does not seem to have a similar tool to
> specify which browser should open html links inside its documents.

OOo should respect the system setting, which I suspect KDE does not
configure. The system setting must be configured by a non-KDE tool.

> Toda Raba (again)!
>
> Best always--
> Alyssa (Aliza Chana, in Ivrit, which, SIGH, I do not speak much at all...)

As you afford me to opportunity to practice my English with you, feel
free to practice your Hebrew with me off list!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il