Re: flickr sometimes doesn't load on iceweasel

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009, Paulo Marcel Coelho Aragao wrote:
Flickr sometimes doesn't load on iceweasel, has anybody seen this ?
Iceweasel hangs forever, waiting. Whenever this happens, I switch to
opera and it loads there, flawlessly, always. I noticed that this
started to happen about a week from now. I have already played with
wiping cookies and cache, to no avail. Consistently, flickr loads on
opera but trips over on iceweasel practically every time I try to
access it.

I'm having no problems with Flickr in Iceweasel 3.0.6 on Lenny.  Your
photostream loads fine too.  Maybe you can post this on Flickr's help?

--
Girish Kulkarni - Allahabad, India - athene.org.in/girish