Mounting Iphone with Ifuse as User

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this. I'm using a fresh install of Debian Squeeze and just installed the IFuse package.

Everything is working fine, I can see the content of the iphone when I mount it as root.. I haven't been able to do it as a normal user. Does anyone knows how to do it? I tried adding a line on the fstab file, and also other things but I keep getting this error when I try as my user:

> No iPhone found, is it connected?
> If it is make sure that your user has permissions to access the raw usb device.
> If you're still having issues try unplugging the device and reconnecting it.

Thank you very much..
Alejandro Salas