flickr sometimes doesn't load on iceweasel

Hi !

Flickr sometimes doesn't load on iceweasel, has anybody seen this ?
Iceweasel hangs forever, waiting. Whenever this happens, I switch to
opera and it loads there, flawlessly, always. I noticed that this
started to happen about a week from now. I have already played with
wiping cookies and cache, to no avail. Consistently, flickr loads on
opera but trips over on iceweasel practically every time I try to
access it.

I'm running Debian Lenny. Just in case anybody wants to check what I've
described, here's my flickr URL:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcelpaulo/

Regards

Paulo