post script file display differently in /every/ viewer

Postscript is always a pain, you can hardly expect it behave the same
way. However I had more luck with PDFs. Usually PDF opens the same in
all viewers.

Here is an example postscript file I fought with it for half a day. It
displays differently in every viewer, and print wrongly from every
viewer (including directly print using lp(1) of cups, which generates
worst print).

Here is how it expected to look like, look at the right side small
thumbnail:

http://realss.6600.org/broken.ps/expected.png

The screenshots of different viewer viewing it (file name is the viewers
command line executable name)

http://realss.6600.org/broken.ps/gv.png
http://realss.6600.org/broken.ps/gimp.png
http://realss.6600.org/broken.ps/gs.png
http://realss.6600.org/broken.ps/evince.png

And the original postscript file:

http://realss.6600.org/broken.ps/test.ps

In most of the time when I have trouble with postscript, the trouble is
incorrect side (upside down, rotated etc) and incorrect bounding box /
page orientation (landscape especially), both among the ps I generated
or received. However I hardly remember any time I receive a PDF and it
opens with such problems, in both xpdf and evince.

What should I do to get a right "proff sheet style" output? The effort I
spent on solving this doesn't worth, making it seems most efficient way
is to layout pictures /manually/ in software like inkscape or OpenOffice
Draw and print from there.

Thanks.