Re: Tell me 'How to download and install driver'.

El lun, 21-12-2009 a las 23:13 +0900, Kyuichiro Nakamura escribió:
> Thank you for your help.
> What is Synaptic?
> I will try by your suggestions.

Synaptic is a package manager, and it is part of Gnome desktop; i use
the net-installer (120-150 MB); the first time, i only mark the default
configurations, then, when the system has been installed, i use lspci
and/or lsusb; with it i am able to identify devices; after that,
connected by cable and using google, i can find the name of modules;
then i come back to Synaptic and look for firmware or modules.

If i have a problem, i ask here or at my first language Debian list.
fallowing the rules established to obtain the most of it, as responding
to the list, answering at botton of the message, giving enough
information, etc.