Re: Tell me 'How to download and install driver'.

Vass put forth on 12/20/2009 8:06 PM:

>> DynaBook SS 3480.

> Hello.
> You may try install basic system from USB Flash device.
> IIt will be easier.

I believe his laptop BIOS is too old to support booting from a USB device.  It's
a Japanese or Asian market only model, and I don't read Japanese.  All I could
discern from the Toshiba website is that this model was released somewhere
around year 2000, making the technology inside 9 years old, almost 10.

I didn't do much with laptops at that time.  Did any/many/most laptops support
USB boot devices 10 years ago?  My limited experience then says "no".

--
Stan