Inquiry: How would you prepare an image list

Hi,

This is a situation that I feel hard to find a good solution -- We've
taken hundreds of digital pictures. Now it is time for some big batch
printings, each batch contains about a hundred pictures.

Previously, when selecting pictures in a small scale (<30~40), I use pfm
to do it
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.distributions.grml.user/2064/)

Now with batches this big, I'd rather hand over the picking job to my
wife. The problem is, she is not computer savvy at all. And I found it
very hard to find a good solution for her.

Any suggestions/comments welcome.
Thanks.

PS. If anyone interested, I'm about to experience some internet printing
services as cheap as about USD $0.08c per print overall.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/