Re: Laptop won't resume from suspend to ram

Adriano Vilela Barbosa wrote:
> PS: Is there a way to know which packages migrated from sid to testing on a
> given day? If so, and given that some package upgrade was indeed what caused
> the problem, that would help me find the culprit.

dpkg writes a log in /var/log/dpkg.log. You can check there which packages have
been upgraded.
To debug the suspend to ram failure, you can run
PM_DEBUG=1 pm-suspend (as root)
and check the log file /var/log/pm-suspend.log for failures.

(You can send me private copy if you want).

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?