mutt deletes 1st unread

Duly, this only happens in my debian-user mailbox. (I sort with procmail.)

The first unread email is always marked with a D, when I enter my "l-debusr"
box.  I have to jump to it by number and undelete it.  I index by date so it
is usually the newest or close to.

:8

I use folder-hooks to archive mail after n weeks. Here is the l-debusr
hook:

folder-hook l-debusr 'push
<tag-pattern>~r>12w!~F<enter><tag-prefix><save-message>+archive/l-debusr<enter>'

I am running mutt 1.5.20-5 and mutt-patched 1.5.20-5 on squeeze.

Maybe mutt morsels might mitigate my muse!

--
Freeman