Keymap not loaded at boot time (Squeeze)

Hello Debian users. After upgrading Squeeze, I couldn't help but notice that the Caps Lock key wasn't working. After a little investigation, I discovered that the keymap isn't loaded at boot. If I load the keymap (loadkeys /etc/console/boottime.kmap.gz) manually, Caps Lock comes back, but when I reboot it's gone again.

It seems that the keymap is supposed to be loaded in /etc/init.d/console-setup, but that doesn't happen for some reason. This looks like a bug in Squeeze; does anyone else see this? Should I report the bug?

(Note, I'm not subscribed so please CC me with any responses).