[SOLVED] ttyUSB0 and GPS

Hi all,

Thank you for everyones input on this problem, I have fixed it by
creating a file called '50-gps.rules' in '/etc/udev/rules.d/' and
putting this string in the in the file 'BUS=="usb", KERNEL=="ttyUSB*",
SYSFS{idVendor}=="067b", SYSFS{idProduct}=="2303", NAME="myGPS"' and
then restarting udev and and reconfiguring gpsd and restarting and
unplugging and replugging the GPS back in to the system.

At the moment it looks to be all working as meant to :-)

Regards
Dale
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level