Re: FS timestamp issue running Debian in Vbox

On 12/9/2009 1:02 PM, PaulNM wrote:
Camaleón wrote:

Mmmm, IIRC, when you first install Debian, it asks about how to setup
the system (hardware) clock and advices you about this issue (if using
a dual-
boot system with windows, just choose a "local time" setting to sync
the clocks).

But once the system is installed, can this setting be changed? :-?

edit /etc/default/rcS
UTC=yes for utc, no for local

Camaleón, Paul:

Thanks for your help. I think I need both your suggestions for a full solution, but solution it is.

I have Debian on hardware, but I need it in virtual on M$ as well, so it's good to know it's workable.

MArk Allums